Sunday, October 31, 2010

Deals

Today has been a day of deals for me!

First, JC Penney has several racks of men's shirts for only $2.97. I found a couple of button-up shirts for Jeff to wear at clinicals and a nice polo.

Then Fred Meyer had organic canned soup for only $1 a can (regularly $2.99). I can't remember the brand and I don't usually buy canned soup, but at that price, it's a quick meal.

Finally, I was booking a couple motels for our trip to the South this week and was able to get 35% off our stay by signing up for their free rewards program (see here for details if you're traveling).

Despite my excitement at these incredible deals, Jeff was much more excited with his deal. He found a 4th generation iPod on Craigslist for only $220 and the guy even delivered it to our house. He'd been considering upgrading from his 3rd generation but didn't want to spend the money. Now it'll cost almost nothing to upgrade.

Next on my list is trying to find a used pack and play to pick up in Tennessee because I don't want to carry one on the plane. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment